RHI follows an integrated Procurement & Materials Management system in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard of the International Standardization Organization. This system covers the following applications:
- Local and Overseas Procurement & Material Subcontracts;
- Logistics, Expediting, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Transportation;
- Vendor Management (Supplier Evaluation, Prequalification and Performance Measurement);
- Receiving, Inspection/Reporting, Issuance & Material Control;
- Storage, Preservation as per Manufacturer’s Recommendations;
- Product Identification and Traceability.
Moreover, the TLT&P (Traffic – Logistics – Transportation & Procurement) Division of RHI has the capability to provide Project Logistics & Customs services, including the transfer of heavy equipment from one country to another, in accordance with the needs of the projects. RHI is also experienced in organizing and managing sea, air and land freight, including heavy weight and over-dimensional cargo, as well as engineering liaison services if required. As an example, RHI transported over 25,000 tons of process equipment from 40 ports in 22 countries, for the Mary Fertilizer Plant Project in Turkmenistan.